|Home||» Products||» Digestive System Tablets||» Atropine Sulphate Tablets|
Atropine Sulphate Tablets
Atropine Sulphate Tablets
Backed by technologically advanced manufacturing unit, we have been able to offer our clients excellent quality Atropine Sulphate Tablets. Offered tablets are formulated by our experts with aid of latest techniques using supreme quality chemical compounds in the most hygienic conditions. Moreover, these tablets are used to reduce saliva and fluid in the respiratory tract. These tablets are also used to treat spasms caused by certain diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Clients can avail these Atropine Sulphate Tablets from us different packings at most affordable rates.
- Precise composition
- Enhanced shelf life
- Accurate pH value
ATROPINE (A troe peen) is utilized to decrease saliva and liquid in the respiratory area. It is also utilized to cure spasms caused by definite disorders of the gastrointestinal tract. This medicine also comes in other types, including Parenteral Solution, Ophthalmic ointment, Ophthalmic Solution. This medication may cause grave side effects. In case of side effects you should seek medical assistance at the earliest.You should be capable and aware of the guidelines to use the medication. The patient should always follow the dosage calendar and adhere to the set medication. Inform your physician in case you miss a dosage. In case of any grave side effects do inform your physician and keep a track of side effects or allergies which can further help you in reducing the risks of your side effects.
How to use your medicine:
Consume this medicine orally with a glass full of water. Adhere to the directions given on the prescription tag. Always ensure to consume your medication at standard intervals. Never consume your medicine more frequently than directed.
Speak to your pediatrician concerning the usage of this medication in children. Although this medicine may be directed for children for chosen conditions, safety measures do apply.
Side effects that you should account to your physician or health care expert as the earliest are as follows:
- Allergic Reactions Like Skin Rash, Itching Or Hives, Swelling Of The Face, Lips, Or Tongue, Apprehension, Nervousness
- Breathing Issues, Change In Eye Sight Vision, Confusion, Quick Or Slow Heartbeat
- Feeling Faint Or Lightheaded, Falls, Hallucinations, Loss Of Remembrance
- Aches Or Trouble Passing Urine, Redness, Blistering, Peeling Or Loosening Of The Skin, Including Inside The Mouth
- Garbled Speech, Strangely Weak Or Tired, Vomiting
Side effects that typically do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
When to take medicines:
Providing information to my health care expert prior to consuming this medicine
The following conditions have to be highlighted:
- Asthma, Glaucoma
- An Strange Or Allergic Reaction To Atropine, Other Medications, Food Products, Dyes, Or Stabilizers
- Pregnant Or Trying To Get Pregnant
If you forget a dosage, consume it at the earliest. If it is roughly time for your 2nd dose, consume only that dose. Never consume double or extra dosage.
- Side effects may happen even though you are no longer using this medication. Get in touch with your physician or health care expert if you are still having side effects post numerous days. You may feel sleepy or dizzy. You should not drive, make use of machinery, or perform anything that requires mental attentiveness until you know how this medicine influences you. Avoid standing or sitting up rapidly, especially if you are an elder patient. This minimizes the danger of faint or fainting spells.
- Your oral cavity may get dehydrated. Chewing sugar free chewing gum or having hard candy, and drinking copious water may assist you. Get in touch with your doctor if the issue does not fade away or are harsh.
- This medication may lead to dry eyes and unclear vision. If you sport contact lenses you may feel some uneasiness. Lubricating drops may assist further. Consult your eye doctor if the trouble does not fade away or is stern.
- Avoid tremendous heat (e.g., hot tubs, saunas). This medication can be a reason for you to sweat low than you actually do. Your body temperature could amplify to hazardous levels, which may result in a heat stroke.
- This medicine should be kept out of the reach of children and should be stored at room temperature between 15 to 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Discard any unused medicine post the expiry date.
ALLIED CHEMICALS & PHARMACEUTICALS (P) LTD. All Rights Reserved.