|Home||» Products||» Musculoskeletal Disorder Tablets||» Carisoprodol Tablets|
Backed by rich industry experience and knowledge, we have been able to manufacture, export and supply excellent quality Carisoprodol Tablets. Further, these tablets are formulated from premium quality ingredients that are procured from our reliable vendors of the industry. Offered tablets are used to relieve muscle spasms and pains associated with acute injuries. We offer these Carisoprodol Tablets USP in diverse packaging options as per the needs of clients at most affordable rates.
- Accurate formulation
- Safe to consume
- Highly effective
Carisoprodol is a muscle calmer that functions by jamming pain feelings connecting the nerves and the brain. Carisoprodol is utilized jointly with relax and physical treatment to cure injuries and other painful musculoskeletal situations. Carisoprodol may also be utilized for other causes not mentioned in this medication guide.This medicine may become a habitual medicine and should be utilised only by the person it was recommended for. Carisoprodol should not be specified to another person, particularly someone who has a past of drug mistreatment or addiction. Keep the medicine in a safe place where others cannot reach to it. You may have removal signs when you discontinue using carisoprodol after using it for an extended period of time. Never discontinue using this medication abruptly without prior discussing with your doctor. You may need to lower the dose before you completely discard the medicine completely. Carisoprodol can grounds side effects that may damage your thinking or response. Be cautious if you drive or do something that needs you to be fully conscious and alert.It can boost drowsiness and dizziness rooted by carisoprodol.
How to use your medicine:
Take this medicine precisely as it was recommended to you. Avoid taking the medicine in bigger amounts, or prolonged consumption should be avoided than referred by your physician. Go after the instructions given on your prescription tag.Take each dosage with a full glass of water. Keep carisoprodol at room temperature away from humidity and heat.Look for emergency medical awareness if you believe you have utilized way too much carisoprodol.Overindulge of dose signs may comprise of low breathing, vision issues, quick heartbeat, confusion, hallucinations (seeing things), muscle firmness, feeling light-headed, fainting, or seizure/convulsions.
Carisoprodol can give side effects that may damage your thoughts or reactions. Be cautious if you drive or do anything that needs you to be conscious and alert. Cold or allergic medication, narcotic pain medication, sleep pills, muscle relaxers, and medication for seizures, depression or can augment sleepiness happened by carisoprodol. Inform your physician if you frequently use any of these other medication.It can amplify drowsiness and giddiness caused by carisoprodol.
We cannot report all side effects for carisoprodol. You should constantly check with a physicain or healthcare expert for medical assistance. Side effects can be mentioned to the FDA.
For the Consumer
Applies to carisoprodol: oral tablet
In accumulation to its required effects, some superfluous effects may be caused by carisoprodol. In the occasion that any of these side effects do happen, they may need medical notice.
You should check with your physician right away if any of these side effects happen when consuming carisoprodol:
Incidence not known
- Black, Tarry Stools, Chest Aches, Chills, Cold Sweats, Confusion, Convulsions, Cough
- Faintness, Giddiness, Or Lightheadedness When Getting Up Abruptly From A Sleeping Or Sitting Pose
- Quick, Pounding, Or Uneven Heartbeat Or Pulse, Fever, Defeat Of Bladder Control, Muscle Tremor Or Jerking Of All Boundaries
- Hurting Or Tricky Urination, Squatness Of Breath, Painful Throat, Sores, Ulcers, Or White Marks On The Lips Or In The Oral Cavity
- Unexpected Loss Of Awareness, Inflamed Glands, Strange Bleeding Or Bruising, Abnormal Tiredness Or Weakness
If any of the following symptoms of overdose occur while taking carisoprodol, get emergency help immediately:
Symptoms of overdose
- Larger, Enlarged, Or Dilated Pupils (Black Part Of The Eye), Hazy Vision, Alter In Consciousness, Uncertainty As To Time, Place, Or Person
- Hard Or Distressed Breathing, Fake Or Strange Sense Of Well-Being, Figment Of The Imagination, Headache
- Having False Convictions That Cannot Be Altered By Fact, Incapability To Budge The Eyes
- Amplified Blinking Or Contractions Of The Eyelid, Amplified Feeling Of The Eyes To Light, Uneven, Quick Or Slow, Or Low Breathing
- Loss Of Awareness, Muscle Rigidity Or Tautness, Pale Or Blue Lips, Fingernails, Or Skin, Sticking Out Of The Tongue
- Problem With Breathing, Talking, Or Gulping, Wild Eye Movements, Unrestrained Twisting Movements Of The Neck, Trunk, Arms, Or Legs
- Strange Excitement, Nervousness, Or Restlessness, Abnormal Facial Expressions, Weakness Of The Limbs I.E. Both Arms And Legs
Few of the side effects that can happen with carisoprodol might not require therapeutic attention. As your body gets accustomed to the medicine during action these side effects may vanish away. Your health care practitioners may also be competent to inform you about conducts to decrease or prevent some of these side effects. If any of the following side effects persists, are troublesome or if you have any queries about them, check with your health care expert:
Incidence not known
- Nervousness, deep or quick breathing with dizziness, dehydrated mouth, face is warm or hot to feel
- Fainting feeling of steady movement of person or surroundings, heartburn, bad temper, nausea
- Nervousness, numbness of the feet, hands, and around the mouth, pain or discomfort in the chest, upper stomach, or throat
- Redness to face, restlessness, sensation of spinning, shakiness and unsteady walk, sleeplessness, vomiting
- Trouble sleeping, unable to sleep, unsteadiness, trembling, or other problems with muscle control or coordination
When to take medicines:
Usual Adult Dose for:
- Muscle Spasm
Usual Geriatric Dose for:
- Muscle Spasm
Usual Pediatric Dose for:
- Muscle Spasm
Additional dosage information:
- Renal Dose modifications, Liver Dose modifications
- Safety measures, Dialysis, Other explanation
250 mg or 350 mg orally 3 times everyday and at bedtime
The efficiency and security of carisoprodol in patients over 65 years old has not been recognized.
Usual Pediatric Dose for Muscle Spasm
Bigger than or equivalent to 12 years: 250 mg or 350 mg orally 3 times per day and at the time of sleeping
Renal Dose Adjustments
Carisoprodol is expelling by the kidney. To shun its surplus buildup, care should be work out in management to patients with compromised kidney issues.
Liver Dose Adjustments
Carisoprodol is metabolized in the liver. To evade its surplus buildup, care should be taken in administration to patients with compromised liver function.
Carisoprodol is only designated for sensitive treatment phases up to 2 or 3 weeks.
If used constantly at high dosages, sudden discontinuation is not suggested.
Because patients with concentrated CYP450 2C19 action have a higher contact to carisoprodol, care is suggested if carisoprodol is utilized in this patient population.
Security and efficiency have not been recognized in pediatric patients lower than 16 years of age.
Carisoprodol is dialyzable by peritoneal and hemodialysis.
The recommended maximum duration of carisoprodol use is up to two or three weeks
Ingredients of Medicine
Carisoprodol, USP is a white, crystalline powder, having a gentle, distinguishing odor and a bitter flavor. It is somewhat soluble in water;in chloroform, and in acetone; and its solubility is almost independent of pH. Carisoprodol is available as a racemic blend. Chemically, Carisoprodol is N-isopropyl-2-methyl-2-propyl-1,3-propanediol dicarbamate and the molecular formula is C12H24N2O4, with a molecular weight of 260.33. The structural formula is:
Other constituents in the Carisoprodol tablets include lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, povidone, talc, magnesium stearate.
350 mg Tablets: round, convex, white tablets, inscribed with on one side and plain on other side.
Carisoprodol tablets, USP are available as 350 mg round, white tablets.
|Products Name ||Composition ||Packing |
|Carisol Tablets ||Each uncoated Tablet contains: Carisoprodol U.S.P 350mg ||5 x5 x 10 Tablets|
- ALLIED CHEMICALS & PHARMACEUTICALS (P) LTD.