|Home||» Products||» Anti Diabetics Tablets||» Gliclazide Tablets|
Our enterprise has gained immense recognition in the industry by offering excellent quality Gliclazide Tablets. The offered tablets are formulated with the help of latest techniques using high quality chemical compounds by our skilled pharmacists. These tablets are used for the treatment of diabetes without causing any kind of side effects. To meet the set quality standards of the industry, offered tablets are tested on various parameters by our experts. We offer these Gliclazide Tablets in various packaging options at market leading rates.
Accurate pH value
Gliclazide (Gly-claz-ide) is a medication which is utilized in diabetes mellitus. The facts in this Medicine brochure for Gliclazide differ according to the state being cured and the exacting preparation employed.Diabetes results in difficulty managing blood sugar levels. Gliclazide boosts the level of insulin created by the body. Insulin is a hormone that assists the body to utilize the sugar in the blood appropriately and it aids to avoid the blood sugar level from going too high.In diabetes, the body is unable to make required insulin or the insulin that it creates may not have the full result. In some occurrences, the body may not be capable to create any insulin by any means. These situations can result in issues managing the blood sugar count. It is very significant that your blood sugar level is well managed. Blood sugar levels which are too elevated or too less can be hazardous. Your practitioner or a affiliate of your diabetes team will be competent to give you advice on how to identify the caution signs of high and low blood sugar counts. They will also be proficient to inform you what to do if any of these situations happen.
Caution signs can differ from one person to another. If the customary caution signs of inadequately controlled blood sugar levels alter or vanish, you should get in touch with your practitioner or a member of your diabetes panel.The quantity of Gliclazide you need to deal with your blood sugar levels will be set out by your doctor or your diabetes panel. They may also recommend you to determine your blood sugar frequently they will demonstrate you how to gauge this. If you are having troubles managing or calculating your blood sugar, you should get in touch with your doctor or a member of your diabetes panel.
Other facts about Gliclazide:
- Your physician may initiate you on a less dosage of this medication and then enlarge the dose depending on how you react to the treatment
- Your physician may alter the dosage of your medication to see what is most excellent for managing your blood sugar count, particularly if your situation changes. These conditions may comprise of: if you have an elevated temperature; if you have an illness; alteration to your health during time of illness, shock or emotional tension; if you are going to have surgical treatment; alterations to your meals and meal times; or alteration to the quantity of corporal activity that you are performing.
- Never refer your medicine to anyone else. It might not be apt for them and can cause damage to their health. The pharmacy tag on your medicine informs you the quantity of medicine you should consume. It also informs you how frequently you should consume your medicine. This is the dosage that you and your physician have decided you should consume. You should not alter the dosage of your medication except you are informed to do so by your physician.If you feel that the medication is making you ill or you do not sense it is as effective as it should be then talk to your physician.
How to use your medicine:
Few medicines have precise commands about how to consume them. This is because they perform well when consumed in the approved manner. These commands can include receiving the right dosage and extraordinary commands for preparing the medication.
Definite facts on how to take Gliclazide can be obtained from the Patient Information booklet that comes along with this medicine or written on the medicine tag. On the other hand, you can ask for information about how to consume your medication from your prescriber or pharmacist.
If you are having trouble taking this type of Gliclazide, you should speak to your prescriber. They may be able to provide you recommendation on other methods to consume your medication or other preparations that are simpler for you to consume.
A medication is only made available to the community if the clinical tests have revealed that the benefits of taking the medication be more important than the risks.
Once a medication has been licensed, facts on the medicine's results, equally intended and unintended, is constantly recorded and reorganized.
Several side-effects may be grave whereas others may only be a gentle inconvenience.
Everyone's response to a medicine is unlike. It is complex to foresee which side-effects you will have from consuming a meticulous medicine, or whether you will encompass any side-effects by any ways. The crucial thing is to tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are facing problems with your medication.
The frequency of these side-effects is unknown:
- Nonstandard laboratory test outcomes
- Blood and bone marrow issues
- Reduced blood sugar levels - signs consists of headache, nausea, vomiting, slow reaction time, sweating, paleness, clammy skin, anxiety, faster or slower heart rate, eye or eyesight issues, chest ache, elevated blood pressure, palpitations, loss of appetite, a lack of interest or energy, drowsiness, sleeping disorders, feeling agitated or aggressive, lack of concentration, compact awareness or reaction time, depression, confusion, speech disorders, aphasia, tremors, paresis, sensory issues, dizziness, feelings of powerlessness, loss of self-control, delirium, convulsions, common feeling of being sick, low breathing, loss of consciousness which may be the result in coma and can be lethal. If your blood sugar counts are less or you are having caution signs of less blood sugar count you will need to consume some sugar. Appropriate foods include dextrose tablets, sweets, biscuits, sugary fruit juice or sugar. If this does not perform you must quickly get remedial help.
- Gastrointestinal disorders including nausea, vomiting, stomach ache, indigestion,diarrhoea or constipation a number of these issues may be compact if Gliclazide is consumed with breakfast
- Itching, Liver disorders - get medical recommendation if you get jaundice
- Redness of the skin, Skin disorders
- Skin rash or rashes, Stevens-Johnson syndrome
- Toxic epidermal Necrolysis, Urticaria
The subsequent side effects have been observed in people who have had medication akin to Gliclazide. The incidence of these side-effects in people who consume Gliclazide is not known:
- Metabolic problems,vasculitis
If you feel poorly or if you have issues about a side-effect, you will have to seek medical guidance. If you feel very sick, get remedial help right away. Get in touch with your physician, pharmacist, nurse or call 111.
When to conusme medicines:
A number of medicines perform best if they are consumed at a exact daytime. Getting the greatest benefit from your medication can also be influenced by what you consume, when you consume and the period at which you consume other medication.Precise information on when to consume Gliclazide can be seen in the Patient Information booklet that comes with this medication or on the medicine tag. You can also request your doctor for facts about when to consume your medicine.
Ingredients of medicine:
Medicines have vigorous elements. They may also enclose other, added elements that help makes sure the constancy, security and efficiency of the medicine. They are also added to improvise the taste of the medicine and look and to make it effortless to consume. Some may be utilized to extend the shelf life of the medication.
This medication has gliclazide.We are not capable to register all of the elements for your medication here. For a complete record, you should look at the patient information booklet that comes with this medication. You should make sure that you are capable to get the elements of your medicine, especially if you contain few allergies. You should also make sure whether any of these constituents are identified to have side-effects.
If you are not able to consume any of the components in your medicine, talk to your physician or pharmacist to observe if they can advice an substitute medicine. If you have got a bad reaction to Gliclazide before, avoid consuming Gliclazide. Speak to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse at the earliest.
There are 4 types of Gliclazide available. If Gliclazide 80mg tablet is not the medication you are seeking for, please decide from the list below.
- Gliclazide 80mg tablets
- Gliclazide 30mg modified-release tablets
- Gliclazide 40mg tablets
- Gliclazide 60mg modified-release tablets
|Products Name ||Composition ||Packing |
|Gliclad Tablets ||Each uncoated Tablets contains: Gliclazide B.P 80mg ||10 x 10 Tablets|
- ALLIED CHEMICALS & PHARMACEUTICALS (P) LTD.