|Home||» Products||» Antibiotic Tablets||» Tetracycline Hydrochloride Capsules|
Tetracycline Hydrochloride Capsules
Fostered with immense years of industry experience and market understanding, we are offering Tetracycline Hydrochloride Capsules and Tablets. These capsules are processed using excellent quality medical grade substances and highly developed technology by our knowledgeable professionals in compliance with medical industry quality standards. Checked on several quality parameters under the supervision of quality experts, offered tablets are used treat different kinds of bacterial infections. Furthermore, our clients can avail these Tetracycline HCL Capsules from us at industry leading price.
- Long shelf life
- Accurate pH value
- Precise composition
- Safe to consume
Tetracycline hydrochloride is a medication which is utilized in definite types of bacterial diseases. The facts in this Medicinal reference for Tetracycline hydrochloride differs according to the state being taken care of and the exacting preparation used.
Tetracycline hydrochloride is utilized to cure definite kinds of bacterial illness. It works by destroying certain kinds of bacteria.Additional information regarding Tetracycline hydrochloride:Tetracycline hydrochloride makes our skin extra sensitive to sun rays. While you are consuming Tetracycline hydrochloride it is suggested to apply a sunscreen of a good sun protection factor (SPF 15 or higher) prior to moving out in the sun. One must also stay away from sunlamps when consuming Tetracycline hydrochloride. You should also discontinue taking Tetracycline hydrochloride and look for medical counsel if you get a skin reaction One must consume Tetracycline hydrochloride an hour prior to food or 2 hours post food. Meals or milk products may avoid Tetracycline hydrochloride from getting soaked up and may hamper it from functioning appropriately. One must not share their medicine with anyone else. It may not be appropriate for them and can hurt them.
The pharmacy tag on your medicine explains you how to use and consume the medicine. It also explains you how frequently you need to consume your medicine. This is the prescribed amount that you and your practitioner have decided you should consume. You should not alter the dosage of your medication except you are referred to do so by your practitioner.If you sense that the medication is making you sick or you do not believe it is effective, then you must talk to your practitioner.
How to take your medicine:
Few medicines have precise directions about how to consume them. This is for the reason that they function enhanced when taken properly. These directions can comprise receiving the correct dosage and exclusive directions for creating the medication.Detailed information on how to consume Tetracycline hydrochloride can be available in the Patient Information Leaflet that arrives with this medicine or written on the medicine tag. Instead, you can ask for instructions about how to consume your medication from your physician or pharmacist.
If you are having trouble consuming this type of Tetracycline hydrochloride, you should speak to your doctor or pharmacist. They are competent to give you recommendation on other ways to consume your medication or other arrangements that are simpler for you to consume.
Warnings / Side-effects:
A medicine is only made accessible to the community if the clinical trials have revealed that the advantages of consuming the medicine compensate the threats.Once a medication has been accredited, facts on the medicine's results both planned and unplanned, is incessantly documented and updated.Few side-effects may be severe whereas others can only be a gentle nuisance.
Everyone's response to a medication is unlike. It is complicated to foresee which side-effects you will encounter by consuming a particular medicine, or whether one will get any side-effects by any means. The significant thing is to notify to your doctor or pharmacist if you are having trouble with your medicine.
- Irregular lab test outcomes, Blood and bone marrow troubles, Jaundice, Kidney disorders, Liver disorders, Oesophageal ulceration, Oesophagitis, Ingesting issues, Colitis
- The frequency of these side-effects is unknown:Allergy reactions, Anaphylactic reactions, Angioedema, Stuffing of the head in newborns, Definite kinds of dermatitis
- Diarrhoea - look for instant remedial guidance if you get diarrhoea when you are consuming Tetracycline hydrochloride or soon post you have stopped consuming it
- Eye or eye-sight troubles - seek medical recommendation if you get an eye or eye-sight problems
- Feeling giddy look for medical guidance if you feel faint
- Headaches look for medical guidance if you get headaches
- Hypersensitivity allergies, Tenderness of the region around the heart, Inflammation of the oral cavity, Inflammatory wounds around the anus, Irritation on the rectum
- Irritation on the genitalia, Itching, Loss of hunger, Nausea, Overgrowth of microbes that are not influenced by Tetracycline hydrochloride, Pancreatitis
- Photosensitivity issues - discontinue consuming Tetracycline hydrochloride if you get a skin rash or skin soreness post getting exposure from direct sun rays or ultraviolet rays
- Pseudomembranous colitis, Elevated intracranial pressure, Skin colour transforms, Skin reaction or rashes, Stinging tongue, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, Stomach uneasiness, Abdomen irritation, Gulping difficulties
- Tinnitus - look for medical recommendation if you get tinnitus
- Teeth discoloration, Teeth troubles, Toxic epidermal necrolysis, Mysterious or easy bruising of skin or mucous membranes, Urticaria, Vomiting, Deterioration of lupus, Aggravation of myasthenia gravis.
When to take your medicine:
Some medication works better if they are consumed at a definite time of daytime. Achieving the most advantage from your medication, you can also be exaggerated by what you consume when you consume and the period at which you consume other drugs.Detailed information on when to consume Tetracycline hydrochloride can be looked for in the Patient Information Leaflet that comes along with this medicine or on the medicine tag. You can also seek your physician or pharmacist for timings about when to consume your medicine.
Ingredients of your medicine:
Medicines have dynamic ingredients. They may also have further, extra ingredients that help guarantee the steadiness, security and efficiency of the medicine. They are also supplemented to perk up the medicine's flavor and form and to compose it for easier consumption. Few may be used to extend the existence of the medicine. This medicine contains tetracycline hydrochloride.
We are incapable to register all of the ingredients for your medication here. For a complete record, you should look at the patient information leaflet that comes along with medicine. You should make sure that you are capable to acquire the ingredients of your medication, particularly if you have some allergies. You should also ensure whether any of the ingredients are recognized to have side-effects.
If you are unable to consume any of the ingredients in your medication, speak to your doctor or pharmacist to gauge if they can propose a substitute medicine. If you have got a bad reaction to Tetracycline hydrochloride prior, never take Tetracycline hydrochloride. Speak to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse as the earliest.
Tetracycline 250mg tablets
|Products Name ||Composition ||Packing |
|Tetralid 250 Tablets||Each Capsules contains: Tetracycline HCL I.P 250mg ||20 x 10 Tablets|