Backed by technologically advanced manufacturing unit, we have been able to offer our clients Omeprazole Tablets & Capsules. Offered tablets are processed using supreme quality chemical compounds and the latest techniques by our adroit professionals at our advanced processing unit. Furthermore, the offered tablets are also tested on various quality parameters by our adroit professionals utilizing advanced testing machines. Used in the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux diseases and help for the reduction of acid in stomach, offered Omeprazole Capsules & Tablets are available in various packing options at the most affordable rates.
- Effective result
- Accurate composition
- Long shelf life
- Safe to consume
Meprazole (Prilosec, Zegerid) fit in to collection of drugs known as proton pump inhibitors. It reduces the level of acid created in the stomach.Omeprazole is used to cure indications of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and other signs caused by surplus stomach acid. It is also utilized to encourage healing of erosive esophagitis (harm to your esophagus caused by belly acid).Omeprazole may also be given along with antibiotics to cure gastric ulcer caused by disease with helicobacter pylori (H. pylori).Omeprazole is not for instant release of heartburn indications.Omeprazole is not for instantaneous assistance of heartburn signs.Heartburn is often puzzled with the first signs of a heart attack. Look for disaster medical notice if you have chest pain or weighty feeling, pain dispersing to the arm or shoulder, vomiting, sweating, and an all-purpose sick feeling.You should not consume this medication if you are sensitive to to omeprazole or to any other benzimidazole medication such as albendazole or mebendazole.
Seek a doctor or pharmacist if it is secure for you to consume omeprazole if you have liver disorder or heart illness, or low intensity of magnesium in your blood.Several conditions are healed with a mixture of omeprazole and antibiotics. Utilize all medications as prescribed by your doctor. Read the medication guide or patient directions provided with each medicine. Never modify your dosage or medication calendar without your doctor's recommendation.Take omeprazole for the complete prescribed length of time. Your signs may improvise before the infection is fully removed.Prilosec OTC (over-the-counter) should be consumed for no longer than 14 days in a row. Permit at least 4 months to pass before you initiate another 14-day treatment.
How to use your medicine:
- Cures regular heartburn which occurs more than 2 days in a week
- Not planned for quick relief of heartburn; this medicine may take 1-4 days for complete result
Allergy alert: Do not consume if you are reactive to omeprazole
Avoid using if you have problem or soreness gulping food, sickness with blood, or bloody or dark stools. These may be indications of a grave condition. Consult your doctor.
Refer to a doctor prior to use if you have
- Had heartburn for more than 3 months. This may be an indication of a further grave condition.
- Heartburn along with lightheadedness, sweating or giddiness
- Chest sting or shoulder pain with squatness or breath; sweating; aches spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- Recurrent chest pain
- Recurrent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Unsolved weight loss
- Sickness or vomiting
- Stomach ache
consult a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking
- Clopidogrel bisulfate (anti-blood clotting medicine)
- Warfarin (blood-thinning medicine)
- Prescription Antifungal Or Anti-Yeast Medicines
- Anxiety Medicine
- Digoxin (Heart Medicine)
- Tacrolimus (Immune System Medicine)
- Atazanavir (Medicine For Hiv Infection)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Your Heartburn Continues Or Worsens
- you required to consume this medicine for more than 14 days
- you required to consume more than 1 course of healing every 4 months
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, seek a health professional before use.
Keep away from the reach of children. In scenario of overdose, get therapeutic help or get in touch with a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults with 18 years of age and above
- This product is to be utilized once everyday (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days
- It may take 1 to 4 days for complete effect, although few people get full relief of signs within 24 hours
14-Day Course of Treatment
- Gulp 1 tablet with a glass of water before taking meals in the morning
- Consume every day for 14 days
- Never take more than 1 tablet a day
- Never chew or crush the tablets
- Never crush tablets in meals
- Never use for more than 14 days unless agreed by your doctor
Repeated 14-Day Courses (if needed)
- You may replicate a 14-day route every 4 months
- Never take for more than 14 days or more frequently than every 4 months unless prescribed by a physician
- Children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor
- Read the instructions, advices, and wrap up insert prior to use
- Retain the carton and package insert. They have important information.
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Keep product out of elevated heat and moisture
- Guard product from moisture
It is probable that few side effects of omeprazole may not have been accounted. These can be accounted to the FDA. Always seek out for healthcare professional for medical counsel.
For the Consumer:
Applies to omeprazole: oral capsule delayed release, oral packet, oral powder for suspension, oral tablet delayed release
As well as its needed effects, omeprazole may lead to unnecessary side effects that necessitate medical awareness.
If any of the subsequent side effects occur while consuming omeprazole, consult with your doctor instantly:
- Back, leg, or stomach aches, Hemorrhage or crusting tenderness on the lips, Blisters, Bloody or cloudy urine, Chills
- Ongoing ulcers or sores in the oral cavity, Hard, flaming, or sore urination, Fever, Recurrent urge to urinate
- Broad feeling of discomfort or sickness, Joint aches, Loss of hunger,Muscle aches or cramps, Pain, Red or aggravated eyes
- Redness, tenderness, itching, burning, or flaking of the skin, Skin reaction or itching, Sore throat, Abnormal tiredness or weakness
- Sores, ulcers, or white marks on the lips, in the mouth, or on the genitals, Strange bleeding or bruising
Incidence not known
- speedy, racing, or uneven heartbeat
- temper or mental changes
- muscle contraction (tetany) or twitching seizures
- nausea or vomiting
If any of the subsequent indications of overdose occur while consuming omeprazole, get emergency help instantly:
- Symptoms of overdose
- Blurred vision
- Dehydration of the mouth
- Augmented sweating
Few omeprazole side effects may not need any medical supervision. As your body gets adjusted to the medicine these side effects may vanish. Your health care expert may be able to assist you stop or reduce these side effects, but do check with them if any of the realted side effects persists, or if you are worried about them:
- Body aches or pain, chest pain, constipated bowel, cough, diarrhea or loose motions, uneasiness with breathing, giddiness
- Ear blocking, gas, heartburn, loss of voice, muscle pain, nasal blockage, runny nose, sneezing, unusual lethargy
When to take medicines:
You should not consume this medication if you are allergic to omeprazole or to any benzimidazole medication such as albendazole or mebendazole.
Heartburn is frequently puzzled with the first signs of a heart attack. Look for emergency therapeutic attention if you have chest pain or weighty feeling, pain scattering to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, and a common ill feeling.
Seek advice from a doctor or pharmacist if it is secure for you to consume omeprazole if you have other medical situation, especially:
- Liver disorder;
- Low count of magnesium in your blood; or
- Osteoporosis or low bone mineral density (osteopenia).
- Difficulty or pain with gulping;
- Bloody or black stools, throw-up that looks like blood or coffee grounds;
- Heartburn that has stayed for over 3 months;
- Recurrent chest pain, heartburn with wheezing;
- Unsolved weight loss; or
- Nausea or vomiting, stomach ache.
Taking a proton pump inhibitor such as omeprazole may amplify your risk of bone fracture in the hip, wrist, or spine. This cause has occurred mostly in people who have taken the medicine in prolong term or high dosage, and in those whose age is 50 and older. It is not obvious whether omeprazole is the definite cause of an amplified risk of fracture.Few circumstances are cured with a mixture of omeprazole and antibiotics. Use all medicines as prescibed by your physician. Examine the medication booklet or patient directions provided with each medicine. Never alter or change your dosage or medication chart without your physicians advice.It is unknown whether this medicine will hurt an unborn infant. Ask your physician if you are pregnant or prepare to become pregnant.Omeprazole can go by breast milk and may hurt a nursing baby.
Do not use this medication without a physician's recommendation if you are breast-feeding.Never offer omeprazole to a child younger than 1 year old without the guidance of a physician.
Ingredients of medicine:
Active ingredient in Omeprazole delayed-release capsules: OmeprazoleInactive ingredients in Omeprazole delayed-release capsules: Crospovidone, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, mannitol, meglumine, methacrylic acid copolymer, poloxamer, povidone and triethyl citrate.
The capsule coverings contains: D&C Red No. 28, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40,FD&C Yellow No. 6, yellow iron oxide, gelatin, silicon dioxide, sodium lauryl sulphate and titanium dioxide. Imprinting ink contains: D&C Yellow No. 10 aluminum lake, FD&C Blue No. 1 aluminum lake, FD&C Blue No. 2 aluminum lake, FD&C Red No. 40 aluminum lake,pharmaceutical glaze, propylene glycol, SDA-3A synthetic black iron oxide.
- Omeprazole available in: oral capsule delayed release, oral packet, oral powder for suspension, oral tablet delayed release
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules, USP 10 mg
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules, USP 20 mg
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules, USP 40 mg
|Products Name ||Composition ||Packing |
|Zomzole Tablets||Each hard gelatin Capsules contains: Omeprazole I.P 20mg ||20 x 15 Tablets|
- ALLIED CHEMICALS & PHARMACEUTICALS (P) LTD.